Monday, February 8, 2010

Business is Booming!

Wow this month has been just amazing for my home business. We've had over 25 people join Motivated Moms the past week! I'm super excited to be involved in such a positive group of moms - and to be helping other moms and other families.

We have hundreds of moms on our team from all over Canada and USA...From Alaska, to Hawaii, California, Florida, Texas, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, and Newfoundland. It's been great meeting all kinds of new friends all over North America - especially to meet other moms. Some of the friends I have made are some of the most amazing women I have ever met in my life and I am so thankful to have them in my life.

We provide all kinds of training, support, encouragement and celebrate success with each other as we build our home business. We all work with the same company, our company has been around since 1985, is debt-free and is even on the Better Business Bureau Hall of Fame.

I love being my own boss, making my own hours, work when I want, and I love being able to make residual income. Money I can count on to come each and every month.

If you'd like more info about Motivated Moms visit my website to request more info.

www.motivatedmoms.net/amandadrover

Make it a Great day!

Amanda

1 comment:

Parenting ad absurdum said...

Hi Amanda - I love that you're so positive! I'll check out your other site as well.

Peryl

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner